RFR: 8276157: C2: Compiler stack overflow during escape analysis on Linux x86_32

Aleksey Shipilev shade at openjdk.java.net
Fri Oct 29 10:17:20 UTC 2021

See the bug for test details and analysis. I believe we just legitimately run out of stack in `fastdebug` builds. The fix is to increase the default stack size a bit. Linux-S390, Windows-x86/AArch64 seems to do a similar thing.

I can do a similar change in `globals_bsd_x86.hpp`, but that would be a blind change, as I don't have platforms to verify that change sanity. I would prefer to make a Linux-specific fix at this time.

Additional testing:
 - [x] Failing test now passes on Linux x86_32
 - [ ] Linux x86_32 fastdebug `tier1`

Commit messages:
 - Fix

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=6167&range=00