<i18n dev> Using system tzdata

Masayoshi Okutsu Masayoshi.Okutsu at Sun.COM
Tue Jan 29 16:20:03 PST 2008

Tzdata for Java does have the Olson version information (eg,
tzdata2007k), but I don't think the OS tzdata has it. But I don't know
what Java should do if it was possible to check OS tzdata version. Can
you elaborate your suggestion a bit more?

Thanks,
Masayoshi