<i18n dev> Intent to commit modifications to Character.java

Martin Buchholz martinrb at google.com
Tue Aug 4 23:10:13 PDT 2009

Hi Masayoshi,

Hmmm,
I was thinking "but all you have to do to get the actual value
is follow the @link to the constant (e.g. MAX_SURROGATE)"
but I tried that but... for example...
http://download.java.net/jdk7/docs/api/java/lang/Character.html#MAX_SURROGATE
does not document the hex value.

I think *that's* where we should move the description of the hex value.
I propose to modify my patch in that way.

(The hex values are also documented in the Character class comment)

Martin