<i18n dev> i18n hg

Andrew John Hughes gnu_andrew at member.fsf.org
Tue Aug 25 03:50:56 PDT 2009

I was just about to check out the i18n forest as a precursor to
submitting a patch, but it seems the forest is massively outdated; the
latest build drop it includes is b25 which was just after the hg repos
were created!

What's going on here? Is there no i18n work being done?

I presume any patch would need to be proceeded by a merge before this
has any hope of being integrated into the main jdk7 forest.
--
Andrew :-)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

Support Free Java!
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
http://openjdk.java.net

PGP Key: 94EFD9D8 (http://subkeys.pgp.net)
Fingerprint: F8EF F1EA 401E 2E60 15FA  7927 142C 2591 94EF D9D8