<i18n dev> getCalendarInstance for Service Provider Interface

Naoto Sato Naoto.Sato at Sun.COM
Fri Feb 6 13:00:23 PST 2009

Unfortunately, you cannot provide Calendar instances for your locale
through the SPI.  The caller could set the firstDayOfWeek on the
instantiated calendar object, though.

Thanks,
Naoto

--