<i18n dev> testcase failure

Chris Hegarty chris.hegarty at oracle.com
Tue Oct 4 01:11:35 PDT 2011

Trivially, should the main thread in the test be waiting on the three
other threads to complete before exiting?

I think jtreg will try to cleanup once the main thread completes. The
main thread should keep an array of the threads it creates and invoke
join() on each of them before returning from main. We do this all the
time in other areas.

-Chris.