<i18n dev> testcase failure java/util/Locale/Bug6989440.java

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Wed Oct 5 09:58:50 PDT 2011

Chris Hegarty wrote:
> Alan, Naoto, David
>
> I filed CR 7098100: java/util/Locale/Bug6989440.java fails
> intermittently.
>
> If you're ok with it please review the patch (below) and I can push it
> to the tl repo. Job done!
I assume there is also some underlying issue in the Locale code and this
might get hidden if we fix the test (I"ve no objection to fixing the
test of course, just thinking that we should study the Locale code to
try to identify the deadlock or hang or whatever it is that is causing
the threads in this test not to terminate).

-Alan