<i18n dev> testcase failure java/util/Locale/Bug6989440.java

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Wed Oct 5 11:01:51 PDT 2011

This might not be related to the CME problem, but here:

     public static LocaleServiceProviderPool getPool(Class<? extends
LocaleServiceProvider> providerClass) {
         LocaleServiceProviderPool pool = poolOfPools.get(providerClass);
         if (pool == null) {
             LocaleServiceProviderPool newPool =
                 new LocaleServiceProviderPool(providerClass);
             pool = poolOfPools.put(providerClass, newPool);
             if (pool == null) {
                 pool = newPool;
             }
         }

         return pool;
     }

we should probably be using poolOfPools.putIfAbsent(providerClass, newPool)

David