<i18n dev> <i18n> Performance patch for DateFormatSymbols.getZoneIndex(String)

Deven You youdwei at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Apr 11 00:02:47 PDT 2012

I think Yoshito's suggestion make sense, since the getZoneIndex is an
internal method, if there is no manual setting to change the timezone,
The timezone ID won't be changed for one instance of SimpleDateFormt.

I updated the patch webrev[1] for this suggestion and test the
GetZoneIndexTest.java, the performance is almost the same with webrev.00.

Please review the updated patch[1].

Thanks a lot!

[1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~littlee/OJDK-548/webrev.01
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Elittlee/OJDK-548/webrev.01>