<i18n dev> Incorrect TimeZone display name when DST not applicable / disabled

Deven You youdwei at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed May 16 20:04:24 PDT 2012

Hi Masayoshi,

I think the workaround is good,  but many customers may not know this
fact and when they need change the timezone, they just select another
time zone which does not support DST and ignore that the auto-adjust
option should be checked first.

To Yoshito, thanks for your information!

--
Best Regards,

Deven