<i18n dev> Review Request - 8021121: ISO 4217 Amendment Number 156

Yong Huang yong.huang at oracle.com
Mon Aug 5 19:44:47 PDT 2013

Hi Naoto,

To place the transition logic, do you mean I need to add comments in
source file or do I just need to explain it in this email thread?

The currency change will take place in January 2014 and Java 8 is still
not released at that time. So when Java 8 is released, the currency of
LV will already be changed. If I fix the bug after Jan 2014, it will be
near the release date of Java 8 and maybe only stopper bug is allowed to
fixed at that time.

thanks,
Yong