<i18n dev> java.util.Locale changes

Masayoshi Okutsu masayoshi.okutsu at oracle.com
Thu Aug 29 01:24:06 PDT 2013

I took a look at the implementation. The matcher code just iterates the
given priority list. isEmpty() is used, but it shouldn't be a problem.
As far as an Iterable gives an Iterator which consistently iterates
elements based on the priority or weight, the Iterable works.

Use of Iterable does give more flexibility, but I'm not sure how much it
would add value to the API use. You can implement your own Iterable, but
would many developers implement an Iterable to give a language priority
list?

Masayoshi