<i18n dev> [8]Review Request: 7162007: Clean up i18n related caches

Naoto Sato naoto.sato at oracle.com
Fri Jan 11 13:18:22 PST 2013

Hello,

(To build-dev folks, I am sending this to you as the change includes one
modification in make directory. It is just simply adding a new Java
file, so I think it won't affect the new build-infra structure)

Please review the changes for this issue:

http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=7162007

Currently locale sensitive services cache their data in a very ad-hoc
manner, scattered everywhere. This issue intends to consolidate them
into a centralized location in sun.util.locale.provider package.

The proposed changeset is located at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/7162007/webrev.00/

Naoto