<i18n dev> RFR: 8025255: (tz) Support tzdata2013g

Aleksej Efimov aleksej.efimov at oracle.com
Mon Oct 14 02:36:02 PDT 2013

Hi,
The second item is dropped - I was informed in a parallel review thread,
that I can have one approval from a Reviewer and another approval[s]
from members.
The hg patch was updated and located here:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~aefimov/8025255/8/8025255_jdk8.patch
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Eaefimov/8025255/8/8025255_jdk8.patch>

Can I ask for a sponsor help to push this fix?

Thank you and Best Regards,
Aleksej