<i18n dev> [9] RFR: 8048123: Replace calendars.properties with another mechanism to specify a new Japanese calendar era

Masayoshi Okutsu masayoshi.okutsu at oracle.com
Wed Aug 6 08:03:23 UTC 2014

I've renamed the test programs and added a test case for java.time.
While I was adding the test case, I found JapaneseEra.getDisplayName
doesn't work with an additional era (JDK-8054214). I've already fixed
it, but the fix will be pushed separately later.

No other changes in this webrev.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~okutsu/9/8048123/webrev.02/

Thanks,
Masayoshi