<i18n dev> [9] RFR 8027289: [Windows zh_CN] NumberFormat: Incorrect sequence of loading currency symbol

Naoto Sato naoto.sato at oracle.com
Mon Feb 10 09:00:38 PST 2014

I thought about it and probably it would make sense to utilize locale
matching mechanism in LocaleProviderAdapter, where it selects the most
preferred adapter. However, on the JRE's adapter side, it still needs to
declare that Hans/Hant locales in the supported locales list. This fix
is to address this latter part.

Naoto