<i18n dev> [9] RFR: 8058509: CLDRLocaleDataMetaInfo should be in jdk.localedata

Erik Joelsson erik.joelsson at oracle.com
Wed Sep 17 09:36:24 UTC 2014

On 2014-09-16 23:03, Naoto Sato wrote:
> I revised the fix based on suggestions from Erik/Magnus. I just ended
> up creating Gensrc-jdk.localedata.gmk, instead of renaming
> GensrcCLDR.gmk because GensrcLocaleData.gmk (formerly
> GensrcLocaleDataMetaInfo.gmk) is also needed to build jdk.localedata:
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/8058509/webrev.1/

Right, you were able to separate the work for java.base and
jdk.localedata in GensrcLocaleData.gmk. The drawback is that the shell
find and calculation of the locale lists will be executed twice, but I
suppose we can live with that. It's good to get a clean separation of
gensrc between different modules when possible.

Looks good to me now.

/Erik