<i18n dev> RFR : 8071447: IBM1166 Locale Request for Kazakh characters

Seán Coffey sean.coffey at oracle.com
Tue Feb 24 14:02:06 UTC 2015

I've updated the JDK 9 changes to take account of the recent NIO charset
work that Sherman undertook for modules.

new webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coffeys/webrev.8071447.v2/webrev/

I'm also pasting the map file differences here between the 1025 and 1166
IBM charsets for easier comparison [1].

regards,
Sean.

[1]