<i18n dev> RFR [jdk8u-dev]: Add pl localization to jar tool

Michael Fang michael.fang at oracle.com
Thu Mar 26 00:01:31 UTC 2015

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for your reply.

According to
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/java8locales-2095355.html,
User Interface translation for JRE and JDK are different. JDK "tools"
(ex: "javac", "native2ascii", "javadoc") are translated to ja and zh_CN
only (except "jar"). JRE resources are translated to 10 languages. These
languages are "supported" because we have linguistic resource to support
them if bugs are filed.

thanks,

-michael