<i18n dev> RFR JDK-7071819: To support Extended Grapheme Clusters in Regex

Xueming Shen xueming.shen at oracle.com
Tue Feb 2 21:25:23 UTC 2016

Hi,

Have not heard any feedback on this one so far. I'm adding
a little more to make it attractive for reviewers :-)

On top of the \N now the webrev includes the proposal to add
two more matchers, \X for unicode extended grapheme cluster
and \b{g} for the corresponding boundary.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sherman/8147531_7071819/webrev/

Thanks!
Sherman