<i18n dev> [9] RFR: 8159781: jlink --include-locales fails with java.util.regex.PatternSyntaxException

Mandy Chung mandy.chung at oracle.com
Fri Jun 17 22:50:33 UTC 2016

> On Jun 17, 2016, at 3:29 PM, Naoto Sato <naoto.sato at oracle.com> wrote:
>
> Decided to fix this separately from the other include locales issues. Here is the bug and the proposed fix:

> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/8159781/webrev.00/

The change looks okay.   This can be converted to use ResourceFilter::includeFilter(List<String> patterns) rather than building a comma-separated patterns string.  That means META_FILES and INCLUDE_LOCALE_FILES can be made as List<String>.  You have an option to prepend “regex:” when constructing the patterns to pass to ResourceFilter.  I think that’s a good clean up to do.

Mandy