<i18n dev> Review request : JDK-8158504 - test/sun/util/locale/provider/Bug8038436.java fails

Naoto Sato naoto.sato at oracle.com
Thu Jun 23 16:05:55 UTC 2016

Hi Rachna,

The test needs to be modified to ensure locales only for ROOT and en_US*
locales for java.base module. Currently it would pass if
getAvailableLocales() included English locales other than US ones, say
en_GB. I should have corrected it, but apparently I overlooked.

 > if (nonEnglishLocales.size() > 0) {

You could use !isEmpty() instead.

Naoto