<i18n dev> <AWT Dev> Proposal:X11 default visual support for IM status window on VNC

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Tue Jun 19 18:32:42 UTC 2018

Where's the bug ID ?

The review should have a bug ID in the subject line so we can all find
it later !

Is this changing the default visual  for all WIndows, not just the IM
status window?
I think we need to understand the implications before this can be accepted.

Similarly for the fontset change .. this might change what others get.
The fontset spec. there seems very loose to me ..

I think I18N-DEV should be asked about this too.

-phil.