<i18n dev> RFR 8235238: Parsing a time string ignores any custom TimeZoneNameProvider

naoto.sato at oracle.com naoto.sato at oracle.com
Thu Dec 12 20:31:32 UTC 2019

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the review.

The original code loops through zoneStrings array, and if the id exists
in regionIds, then adds their display names in the tree (4142-4154).
This process is not altered with my change. My change made regionIds
mutable (line 4127) so that after the loop, it only contains custom ids
by calling remove() (line 4144). Thus the new added block will only
retrieve names for custom ids. Or am I missing something in your comment?

Naoto