<i18n dev> Turkish Time Zone name string and translation

naoto.sato at oracle.com naoto.sato at oracle.com
Mon Nov 18 17:07:18 UTC 2019

Hi Letu,

Here are my comments to your changes:

- You will need a regression test for this fix. Take a look at
test/jdk/sun/text/resources/LocaleDataTest.java, and add appropriate
test cases.

- Fix comment should follow the OpenJDK changeset guideline [1]

- As to the change itself, I would put "Turkey Summer Time"/"TRST" for
the 3rd and 4th array elements. Even though Turkey time do not observe
DST, names in those slots should reflect the DST (consistent to other names)

- time zone id "Turkey" (line 1050) should also point to TRT array.

Naoto

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/guide/producingChangeset.html