<i18n dev> [14] RFR: 8236495, open/test/jdk/java/util/Locale/LocaleProvidersRun.java failed on mac 10.14 with de_DE locale.

naoto.sato at oracle.com naoto.sato at oracle.com
Mon Jan 6 18:28:15 UTC 2020

Thanks, Lance, for the explanation.

I explored your suggestion. Unfortunately, the test invokes a Java
process where each test is performed (LocaleProvidersRun.testRun()
method), and it only checks the exit code of the Java process. So
throwing SkippedException in each test will not be handled in the
expected manner (skip vs pass). Of course this could be improved, but I
would rather not do it for this simple test case change :-)

Naoto