<i18n dev> Short month name values for ru locale

Gennady Gerasimov gennady.g.gerasimov.alfa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 10:24:12 UTC 2020

Any updates regarding this?

Btw, probably I found another one bug which can be easily reproduced using an example below

final DateTimeFormatter FORMATTER =
        DateTimeFormatter.ofPattern("dd MMM YYYY", new Locale("ru"));
final LocalDate startDate = LocalDate.of(2020, 12, 31)
final String formatted = FORMATTER.format(startDate)
formatted == startDate.toString()
Where formatted is 31 дек. 2021
Could you please take a look?