<i18n dev> [15] RFR: 8240626: Some of the java.time.chrono.Eras return empty display name for some styles and locales

naoto.sato at oracle.com naoto.sato at oracle.com
Sat Mar 14 02:16:35 UTC 2020

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the review. Since those names are filled at the JDK build
time, there is no way to confirm the localized ones are from the locale
itself or its parents, unless parsing CLDR's source XML files in the
test at the runtime. I think it is enough to just ensure there's no
empty names returned at the runtime, IMO.

Naoto