<i18n dev> RFR: 8269124: Update java.time to use switch expressions (part II) [v5]

Patrick Concannon pconcannon at openjdk.java.net
Thu Jun 24 12:01:04 UTC 2021

> Hi,
>
> Could someone please review the second half of my update for the `java.time` package to make use of switch expressions?
>
> This PR was split into two parts due to the large number of files affected.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Patrick

Patrick Concannon has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  8269124: Added instanceof pattern variables

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/4552/files/0c6c4a2a..3a1b7161

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=4552&range=04