<i18n dev> RFR: 8279918: Fix various doc typos

Kevin Walls kevinw at openjdk.java.net
Thu Jan 13 11:21:27 UTC 2022

On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 10:30:07 GMT, Pavel Rappo <prappo at openjdk.org> wrote:

> - Most of the typos are of a trivial kind: missing whitespace.
> - If any of the typos should be fixed in the upstream projects instead, please say so; I will drop those typos from the patch.
> - As I understand it, ` ` in ImageInputStream and DataInput is an irrelevant formatting artefact and thus can be removed.
> - `'` is an apostrophe, which does not require to be encoded.

src/java.sql/share/classes/java/sql/Statement.java line 784:

> 782:      * statement returns a {@code ResultSet} object, the second argument
> 783:      * supplied to this method is not an
> 784:      * {@code int} array whose elements are valid column indexes, the method is called on a

Should it be "or the method is called on...", i.e. add the "or", otherwise it's a list of problems but we don't know if they are all required, or are alternatives.  It probably does not mean that all these have to be true to throw the exception, but it doesn't say that.  We are nitpicking of course.