<i18n dev> RFR: 8294321: Fix typos in files under test/jdk/java, test/jdk/jdk, test/jdk/jni

Michael Ernst mernst at openjdk.org
Sun Sep 25 17:04:38 UTC 2022

On Mon, 5 Sep 2022 06:32:44 GMT, Jaikiran Pai <jpai at openjdk.org> wrote:

> these changes are mostly fine.

Can you be specific about the exact problems that you noticed that prevented you from saying "these changes are fine"?  It doesn't seem useful to make a pull request with known deficiencies.

> we usually split up the changes into different PRs to help reviewers of specific areas focus on the individual PRs.

Feel free to split up the pull request, if you feel that specific expertise in specific parts of the JDK is necessary to review these changes.