<i18n dev> RFR: 8294321: Fix typos in files under test/jdk/java, test/jdk/jdk, test/jdk/jni [v2]

Lance Andersen lancea at openjdk.org
Mon Sep 26 19:38:20 UTC 2022

On Mon, 26 Sep 2022 16:51:36 GMT, Michael Ernst <mernst at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> 8294321: Fix typos in files under test/jdk/java, test/jdk/jdk, test/jdk/jni
>
> Michael Ernst has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The pull request now contains six commits:
>
>  - Reinstate typos in Apache code that is copied into the JDK
>  - Merge ../jdk-openjdk into typos-typos
>  - Remove file that was removed upstream
>  - Fix inconsistency in capitalization
>  - Undo change in zlip
>  - Fix typos

Thank you for your efforts on the cleaning up these typos

I would suggest breaking these changes into separate PRs by team as there seems to be changes to hotspot, core-libs, and client to make it easier to review.

I realize the changes are fairly trivial but this will most likely expedite getting your changes back