<i18n dev> RFR: 8311043: Remove trailing blank lines in source files

Leo Korinth lkorinth at openjdk.org
Thu Jun 29 08:58:59 UTC 2023

On Thu, 29 Jun 2023 07:41:11 GMT, David Holmes <dholmes at openjdk.org> wrote:

> This seems to run contrary to the requirement that files end in a newline, which git will complain about if the newline is missing.
>
> It also seems far too large and disruptive.

Do you still think it is too disruptive after Erik's explanation?  I could split it in more reviews, but I thought that maybe it would just make the review harder. I was hoping the two `git diff` commands I gave in my first comment in combination with the clean script would make the change seem reviewable.