<i18n dev> RFR: 8330954: Fix remaining `@since` tags in `java.base`

Pavel Rappo prappo at openjdk.org
Sun May 5 23:33:05 UTC 2024

I suggest dropping all the changes that are irrelevant to `@since` from this PR, unless you have PRs with similar mixed changes integrated. As far as I know, `@since` is not a normative part of documentation, whereas `@throws` is. So the latter is a bigger change and would require more scrutiny and more area experts during review.

In the future, we might want to have yet another aid/tool: a "`@throws` checker" that finds all overriding methods that do not declare some of the unchecked exceptions that the methods they override do.