A developer for Ide-Support

Severin Gehwolf sgehwolf at redhat.com
Fri Dec 13 08:23:26 UTC 2019

Hi,

On Thu, 2019-12-12 at 12:22 +0000, Simone wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm software developer junior/mid level, working for an American
> company in agile environment. I would like to subscribe your group to
> help the project and at same time to improve my knowledge and coding.
> Is your the right place?

This list and members of this list is primarily concerned about
developing OpenJDK with various IDEs. You'll find many things rather
OpenJDK development centric. If that's what you are doing/looking for
as well it's a good list. Otherwise, other, more user-centered forums
might be a better fit. Up to you to decide :)

Thanks,
Severin