RFR: 8240169: javadoc fails to link to non-modular api docs

Hannes Wallnoefer HANNES.WALLNOEFER at ORACLE.COM
Fri Apr 3 08:38:00 UTC 2020

I realised there’s a simpler solution to the problem. Instead of using a Set to track packages with non-modular documentation we can just return the module name that matches our internal model in #checkLinkCompatibility.

I also changed the JBS summary to „javadoc fails to link to docs with non-matching modularity“ so it covers both cases.

New Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~hannesw/8240169/webrev.01/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~hannesw/8240169/webrev.01/>

Hannes