RFR: 8325690: The scrollable element <div> with non-interactive content is not tabbable [v37]

psoujany duke at openjdk.org
Fri Jun 14 11:46:17 UTC 2024

@hns Thank you for the review. I tried to read more about table/grids and their associated ARIAs.
As per [MDN](https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Accessibility/ARIA/Attributes/aria-label), I added `role=table aria-label` for a table which doesn't has unique name and `role=table aria-labelledby`  for the table having unique name and `role=row tabindex=0` to the table rows making them tabbable. Could you please review these changes. Thank You.