java.sql2 DynamicMultiOperation with interlaced exceptions

Viktor Klang v at lightbend.com
Sat Oct 14 12:30:12 UTC 2017

Hi Douglas!

>So shoehorning something into the reactive stream model just because you
can is against the explicit goals of the project. Per the quote above
“backpressure is an integral part of the model”. Using a reactive stream
where back pressure is of no value is bad design.

Where are the explicit goals of the project described? I suspect it'd help
me greatly to understand those first.

--
Cheers,
√