Mails from do-not-reply at scaaa288.us.oracle.com - Mach 5 PRD - jdk...

Langer, Christoph christoph.langer at sap.com
Mon Dec 11 16:25:46 UTC 2017

Hi,

after my latest pushs to the jdk repo, I got mails from do-not-reply at scaaa288.us.oracle.com<mailto:do-not-reply at scaaa288.us.oracle.com> with the title Mach 5 PRD - jdk... This seems like some automatic build/test report mail. However, the links in that mail refer to places on java.se.oracle.com which I guess is Oracle internal.

My question: What can I do with these mails? Were they sent accidentally or is this some new mechanism? Or shall I just ignore them?

Thanks & Best regards
Christoph