RFR: JDK-8200083: Bump bootjdk used for JDK 11 at Oracle to JDK 10

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Wed Apr 4 21:00:36 UTC 2018

Erik,

Why bother?  What are you trying to achieve?

Either the boot JDK is JDK 9, or it is JDK 10.  This should be a clear
decision.

If internally at Oracle, we use 10, then as soon as code creeps in that
relies on 10 features, we've broken the commitment to the community for
allowing 9 as a boot JDK.

-- Jon