java access bridge

Michał Zegan webczat_200 at poczta.onet.pl
Sat Dec 15 22:57:51 UTC 2018

Ok, maybe there are. however because the 32 bit dll is applicable for
both, and there is no other reason to install this 32 bit jre than to
have this dll in place, I believe it is actually reasonable to include
it in 64 bit version too. I mean ideally both 64 and 32 bit dlls would
be installed in this case.