RFR: JDK-8215952: NetBeans pre-build failed due to the incorrect configuration

Fu Jie fujie at loongson.cn
Fri Dec 28 06:34:04 UTC 2018

Hi,

Please review this patch for a build failure with NetBeans:

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~aoqi/8215952/webrev.00/

Summary
The build failure is caused by an incorrect setting of preBuildCommand
in make/nb_native/nbproject/configurations.xml.
And all invalid source code items in configurations.xml have been removed.

Testing
OpenJDK build with NetBeans now pass.

Many thanks to David and Ao Qi.

Best regards,