hg clone is unbelievably slow

David Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Tue Feb 6 13:43:22 UTC 2018

In some cases it might suffice to use my git mirror at
https://github.com/dmlloyd/openjdk which seems somewhat faster.  The
"divided" trees (Java 9 and earlier) are not very up to date and a bit
"hacky" but the consolidated trees (Java 10 and later) are up to date (with
an automated job) and quite accurate.

--
- DML