JDK submit repo

Vladimir Kozlov vladimir.kozlov at oracle.com
Tue Mar 6 21:54:36 UTC 2018

I know SAP does a lot of testing and you have more platforms to test.

Unfortunately we can not make a special rules for SAP. ;)

We continue internal discussion (very slow) about testing and direct
pushes from Java community because we also don't want to spent time on
sponsoring. :)

Regards,
Vladimir