Release notes for each version of Java 11?

Dalibor Topic dalibor.topic at oracle.com
Tue Apr 16 12:00:45 UTC 2019

Hi,

a forthcoming Code Tools subproject should be able to let you provide
your own variants of release notes easily. See
https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/code-tools-dev/2019-April/000527.html
for details.

cheers,
dalibor topic

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Dalibor Topic | Principal Product Manager

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Kühnehöfe 5 | D-22761 Hamburg

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697