Announcing the Renaissance benchmark suite

Jie Fu fujie at loongson.cn
Fri May 10 09:23:35 UTC 2019

Hi Francois,

Very cool! Thanks.

Is there a mailing list about Renaissance?

The website could be more perfect if the following issues be fixed:
  1) "target/scala-2.12" might be "target/renaissance-0.9.0.jar" on
page[1] under "Building the suite".
  2) The page link[2], which was referenced in[1] under "Contributing",
was not found there.

Best regards,
Jie

[1] https://renaissance.dev/docs