Where is the streams API using ForkJoinPool?

Andrew Haley aph at redhat.com
Sun Oct 13 16:52:18 UTC 2019

On 10/11/19 8:58 PM, edward wrote:
> I am looking for the place in source code where the *new* Streams API is
> using the ForkJoinPool for it's parallel execution. Could anyone point
> me where should I look? It's not in the source of java.util.stream.*

Forgive me, but do you not even use an IDE? It would have been faster
to create a parallel stream and step through its execution than ask
this question.

  If you give someone a fish, they eat for a day; if you teach someone
  to fish, they eat for a lifetime.

--
Andrew Haley  (he/him)
Java Platform Lead Engineer