[14] RFR (l10n) 8238377 : JDK 14 L10n resource files update - msg drop 20

li.jiang at oracle.com li.jiang at oracle.com
Tue Feb 4 02:29:59 UTC 2020

Hi Naoto,

Seems the tool parsed the version and encoding attributes, and wrote
back with the values. Actually I don't know how they works, but since
this is a minor issue from t9n tool side, I had added a post-edit script
to fix the xml version/encoding line and the CR dos format issue.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ljiang/8238377/webrev.01/read/

Thanks,
Leo