RFR: 8237465: JDK 14 L10N resource files update - msg drop 10

li.jiang at oracle.com li.jiang at oracle.com
Fri Jan 17 11:31:34 UTC 2020

Hi,

Please review the L10N resource files update for JDK 14 msg drop 10.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ljiang/8237465/webrev/read/

This is the first msg drop for JDK 14 L10N resources files update, so
this webrev would cover most of update for JDK 14. We still have the msg
drop 20 in the next days, so pls commit the l10n related changes before
Jan 23rd. After msg drop 20, we kick off the msg drop 30 only if
necessary, showstopper only.

Note: some resource changes in preview features, like Record, Pattern
Matching, are supported in this msg drop, also some new resource files
for jpackager were added.

Thanks,
Leo