JDK 15 is now in Rampdown Phase One

Iris Clark iris.clark at oracle.com
Mon Jun 15 03:53:49 UTC 2020

Hi, Aleksey.

I've fixed this problem.

> On 6/11/20 10:41 PM, mark.reinhold at oracle.com wrote:
>> We’ve forked the main-line source repository, jdk/jdk, to the
>> jdk/jdk15 stabilization repository.  Any changes pushed to jdk/jdk are
>> now bound for JDK 16, as noted previously [2].
>
> I believe the jdk/jdk15 still points to jdk/submit (not jdk/submit15) as auxiliary
> repository, which means this happens on push:

I am so sorry for making this error.  Thank you so much for reporting it.

Your diagnosis is correct.  I've fixed the configuration and pulled the changes
from jdk15 to the default branch of submit15 [0] (all those failed additional
pushes that should have occurred on push to jdk15).  Everything should work
now.

Regards,
Iris

[0] https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk-submit-changes/2020-June/011233.html